The Official Mario Strikers Charged Online Error's thread

A

adf3424sdff

Hey,
If you want to talk about all the error codes or any errors you have experience on Mario Strikers Charged online, then talk about it on here than creating multiple threads about it.
This will keep the sub-forum and new-posts feature nice and tidy.
Thank you,
Lee

Maybe someone can sticky this in the Mario Strikers Charged sub-forum?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankyou lee finally someone takes some initiave aroundhere and creates a proper thread not some silly one where i perosn is so annoyed they ahve nothing better to do apart from clog the forums up. Cheers again Lee

Wow this game seems to be havin alot of problem. Im proly just gonna rent it when it comes out in the states. Do u think nintendo was expecting this problem?

with every new online game theres problems, im keeping my faith in nintendo fully

Im sure they had contingency plans for this problem, and am confident they are working on them at the mo!
Still, its quite annoying but at least we're not paying for it!!

yea im still keepin my faith in nintendo too, but hopefully nintendo online will improve in the future and be able to rival that of microsoft

Hi,

I recived the:

Error 98020
Disconected from network during data transmission.

I was wondering if this is a problem i can fix or a problem at nintendo headquarters

Thank you

chill out everyone, while online play is undergoing problems, check out the road to the strikers cup and the scenarios and practise, so you can be the master on online play

Seems as if Nintendo were just fixing the captains issue. As you may now be aware, today there has been a slight change where players take turns to seleclt captains and sidekicks and there is a clear home and away division.

I for one am glad that this bug has been fixed.

Back