What is your favorite Mario Strikers Charged trick shot?

Fire Flower

Is A Diddy Kong User.
May 13, 2007
London Ontario
Wii Online Code
2617-4361-9813-7619
Simple. What is your favorite Mario Strikers Charged trick shot?

Goalie Jump
Teleport
Serve it up
belgium waffle?​

Mine is called the mushroom.
Chip the ball at mid feild with a fast char and then right before the goalie catches the ball use a mushroom and header the ball into the net over the golies head :lol:

Boos are probably the best chip shooter

Probably either the goalie jump or teleport as I use Toad's and Dry Bones.

serve it in if u havent heard of it u pretty much hold Z for bout a second while running towards the goalie and release and it floats a short distance over the goalie into the net. or my other trick i made up, u chip it alittle bit before half to the goalie and w/ the same speed chacter run up to the goalie and right after he swats it shoot it in, i still dont got a name for it though.

how about the Mole's trick in which you run in front of the goalie and suddenly you deke and the goalie excavates you and throws you behind at the arc with all and the ball, so it's a given goal. I call it "Carrot in"

I've done that befor too. I like to just dig under him and then use a chip shot. Really hard to do online.

Lol were you the one who desgned a Zelda stage with "a giant teacup"

It looks sweet when you fake goalie jump with Diddy and pass it to a good shooter in mid air and they hammer it in

^Also the most difficult out of the trick shots for me

When the keeper is about to throw the ball out, use Waluigi to trap him in a square of thornes. Then just run the ball into the net :lol:

No I wasn't but I just had to put it in my sig :lol:

I've tried that Frum but I can't do it! What's it called? The sacre blue right?

Fire Flower said:
No I wasn't but I just had to put it in my sig :lol:

I've tried that Frum but I can't do it! What's it called? The sacre blue right?

I have no idea. I havn't seen anyone else do it.

I made it up against my brother :lol:

I'll call it "The Ring of Death". If you have the ball when you do it then the keeper will tackle you, but if you give the ball to the keeper (with the Z button) you can run round him and trap him in the thorns.

Back