What is your favorite Mario Strikers Charged trick shot?

I like to run along the bottom side of the fence (holding Z) then when I get a step before the goal line extended I chip it follows the boards and the keeper jumps for it but i pass it before he can grab it. Best used with boo. Strategy: get it on your side of the field, and start going on the wall, use your juke if you need it, then do the above. (trust me, you will only need one juke).
......................\
................____\
................l.......l
................l.......l..<...goal
..............vl___/
___________/

Note: DISREGARD the dots.
See the v to the left of the goal box? Follow it down to the fence, that's wher you should release z. pm me if you want more help.

Last edited:
The technique you're referring to is called the Curve Pass, or coined more affectionately as The Belgian Waffle. The Waffle, along with the Titan's Chip are definately my favorite tricks, and something I've been working on intensively recently. The only way to stop a Waffle when it's done right, is to foul the intended shooter and give him an item. The Titan's chip is harder to pull off in a real situation, but I love it when I can get it in!

Another: Quick Pick
Boo has the ball where it can shoot at the goal but is as far away from the keeper as possible when it is still possible to shoot. The ball is purple. there is a boo between you and the keeper and another (could be any) character across the goal box. You shoot, then press a to switch to the other boo, "a" again to pass across the box while the goalie stands there like a stooge, and you then shoot the ball into the goal. Best used with a team of all people with fast movement.

DK rulezzz said:
Another: Quick Pick
Boo has the ball where it can shoot at the goal but is as far away from the keeper as possible when it is still possible to shoot. The ball is purple. there is a boo between you and the keeper and another (could be any) character across the goal box. You shoot, then press a to switch to the other boo, "a" again to pass across the box while the goalie stands there like a stooge, and you then shoot the ball into the goal. Best used with a team of all people with fast movement.

Sounds like a flashy one-timer to me. Must hurt your enemies' pride a bit when you get it in!

A great place to practice Quick Pick is the learning situation thing titled "Bring the thunder" get it with toad, shoot to the other toad, pass to DK and shoot. Practice!

Since I rarely use the boo deke unless I am playing against somebody via friend code, I'd have to say the Belgian Waffle. There is nothing more satisfying than doing 5 Belgian Waffle goals in a row after somebody makes you watch the replay after he scores.

DK rulezzz said:
A great place to practice Quick Pick is the learning situation thing titled "Bring the thunder" get it with toad, shoot to the other toad, pass to DK and shoot. Practice!

That's actually really good practice for the Quick Pick, but you also have to learn the appropriate coverage to take the shot in, so I tend to practice it now against a computer.

boo plz said:
Since I rarely use the boo deke unless I am playing against somebody via friend code, I'd have to say the Belgian Waffle. There is nothing more satisfying than doing 5 Belgian Waffle goals in a row after somebody makes you watch the replay after he scores.

I love the Belgian Waffle. Freaking love it. But I don't think an attempt at a Waffle should pass up a clear Boo Juke lane of opportunity.

Teleport.... or jumping over the goalie.....
I can never seem to do the Belgium waffle or the serve it up... can someone help me..... I've done it before But i can't do it again....

SantaClaws said:
It looks sweet when you fake goalie jump with Diddy and pass it to a good shooter in mid air and they hammer it in

^Also the most difficult out of the trick shots for me
It doesn't have to be a good shooter. Actually you can pass it to a Boo in the midfield and it will still go in.

The midcourt playmaker is always hilarious. Nothing tells your opponent to go straight to Hell quite like a free goal.

i do 1 of 3, i either :

pass the ball to toad, then run down the side then sngle towards the goalie , time it perfect, then deke when he is about to tackle you n pass it in mid air to ur captain or sidekik (thats offensive or power or balanced) then they shhot n score, the other one iuse is you give the ball to toad, hav a mushroom, use it and run and dodge all opponent players, and then deke over the goalie.

then dry bones, charge up the ball and teleprt into the net, or teleport acrross the face of the goal and score from there.

names i made up 4 them ( i got no clue wat they r reelii called,.

#1 ; toad's flip-a-rama
#2 ; run-a-ring-round-goalie
#3 ; teleport-time
#4 ; by-by-kritty

If you run up to the edge of net with the ball and fake a skill shot but then lob pass it over to a power character the goalie usually cant compensate in time

you know just like the goalie jump boo can teleport straight through the goalie too. You just need to shoot the ball immediately after to have any hope of getting it though. I've blown away several people with that one

Back