my nunchuk

emily

WiiChat Member
Dec 25, 2006
uk, eastsussex
has just stopped working i was playing call of duty and it was fine then all of a sudden it stopped the remote is fine helllllllllllllllllllllllllllp

sorry doce ne1 no what it mite be?

I'll tell you what I tell all my users; turn everything off, unplug the Wii and leave it off for a minute, disconnect the nunchuk from the remote, reconnect the nunchuk, power up the Wii, cross your fingers and hope for the best.

If that doesn't work, slam the thing against something hard. :thumbsup:

Geckotek said:
I'll tell you what I tell all my users; turn everything off, unplug the Wii and leave it off for a minute, disconnect the nunchuk from the remote, reconnect the nunchuk, power up the Wii, cross your fingers and hope for the best.

If that doesn't work, slam the thing against something hard. :thumbsup:

LOL
yes i would do that... disconnect and put everything back on. but please.. don't slam it against anything. hehe :nonod:

When I was playing call of duty 3 one time the analog stick malfunctioned and my character ran everywhere. I unplugged the wii then everything was okay.

i would just slam it against my brother til it started working

lol at Gecko

If your nunchuk goes crazy or doesn't work, simply disconnect it from the wii-mote and plug it back in, you don't need to turn off your console.

Jeez, doesn't anybody read the manuals anymore? :frown2:

Back