My opinion on Zombie U.

WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!.flv

If a zombie apocalypse occurs, lootin' will exponentially increase 'till there's literally nothin' lyin' around, be it in plain sight or stored away somewhere that ain't entirely impenetrable. Hell, items lyin' around in random containers should be less common than 2 in every 10 or so. :lol:

WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!.flvIf a zombie apocalypse occurs, lootin' will exponentially increase 'till there's literally nothin' lyin' around, be it in plain sight or stored away somewhere that ain't entirely impenetrable. Hell, items lyin' around in random containers should be less common than 2 in every 10 or so. :lol:
I wouldn't say "wrong", but I can see your point; it depends on the location and how many people were there. The rate of survivors would be low and half of those wouldn't think rational. Technically, we're both correct on this.

I've researched society collapse via all sort'a disasters over the years bro, and I can assure ya that 99% of all supplies will vanish literally in a week or less. Anyone who's still alive durin' a zambie apocalypse is either cowering in fear within safety or is savvy enough at survival t' be gathering wares 'n food at a breakneck pace. The latter would be few and far between obviously, but there's more'a them than one of you. Unless you're lucky enoguh t' be first on the scene, odds are ya won't find much.

Also keep in mind that unless the disaster in question's epicenter is the topic of discussion, supplies will be even MORE scarce since people'll of had time to sack 'n loot the entire city's stores within a day before the undead are roaming about everywhere. If any gangs are quick to get the idea, they'l pillage homes and entire neighborhoods on day 1 as well. Ya gotta get items of value on day 1, which is a death trap 'less you're heavily armed with a gang of friends who're also armed.

It still depends on your location and if you're the earliest worm (although you just typed that). Some items would be cleaned, however in certain areas would still be loaded, but that also depends if it's highly guarded by gangs. I'm not actually trying to argue over worst case scenarios of an apocalypse, but the game itself. They could've easily put more items in secure locations and the game could've still been realistic. Either way, it's a game and I'm not looking for much realism in it.

Last edited:
What's wierd about realistic zombie apocalyptic games is that there is NO children involved whatsoever, just like other realistic games, like Grand Theft Auto. I wish some games involved at least a teen my age, and not just adults, running around dying.

What's wierd about realistic zombie apocalyptic games is that there is NO children involved whatsoever, just like other realistic games, like Grand Theft Auto. I wish some games involved at least a teen my age, and not just adults, running around dying.
That would certainly be something different, but some people would find it to be too morbid.

DayZ acknowledges the fact adults ain't the only one gettin' their brains devoured. Occasionally you'll hear a child's scream for help echoing from the distance. T'is bloody creepy, let me tell ya.

Dude! I love DayZ! I'm really hoping they'll be some kind of console port, since I'm not so much of a pc gamer.

Dude! I love DayZ! I'm really hoping they'll be some kind of console port, since I'm not so much of a pc gamer.
What is DayZ again? I've heard of it on Minecraft, but is it something else? By the way, my last post was kinda "off-topic" I was just saying stuff I guess, but I agree: Kids in zombie games= Cruel-looking and morbid.

Dayz is amazing. If they ported that to consoles (never gonna happen) imagine the possibilities. salvaging vehicles together and tooling around with friends is a blast. There are a lot of pk bandits out there though that will grief you for your loot though.

I can't wait for the stand alone product to come out on steam. I hate having to but Arma2 just for this mod.

This game coming to wii u would be a dream come true for me, but knowing nintendo they probably won't do it.

If they did ZombiU, they'd do the standalone DayZ as well I'd imagine... Though, as ya pointed out, only if the mod creators wanted t' branch out from PC. They'd probably be the ones who'd have t' approach Ninty as well, so it really never will happen sadly.

I remember DayZ was supposed to get an official release in due time, there's a small chance for console port. Been a few months since I heard though.

DayZ acknowledges the fact adults ain't the only one gettin' their brains devoured. Occasionally you'll hear a child's scream for help echoing from the distance. T'is bloody creepy, let me tell ya.

The Walking Dead game (the 5 episodes thang) has kids too.

Back