Urban Dead

Jay61

WiiChat Member
Mar 25, 2007
Wii Online Code
4116-4612-5453-3059
Urban Dead is a fantastic text based MMORPG that I adore. I find it amzingly fun, but I know some people might not be able to get into it. Basicly its a lil something like this -

You are trapped in Malton, a huge town with many suburbs, in the middle of a zombie crisis. You must choose to either be a human (there are many different classes for this) or a Zombie (just the one..gragh brains etc.).

Humans - As a human you must do what all humans do...survive. There are litularily thousands of undead out there, all of which want to devour you. You must run (or click really) around the streets taking down "zeds" and hiding out in safehouses when your AP (Action points) are low (They get restored at a rate of 1 every 30 minutes). If you die you come back as a zombie until you get revived.

Zombies - You as a zombie on the other hand have only one thing on your mind...food. Hunt all survivers, join up with mobs, break barricades, do all you can to add others to the undead. As a zombie you are kinda invincible...when ever you die you can stand back up (costs 10 AP).

There are many other tidbits that make this addicting such as exo and leveling to get more abilitys, such as the VERY useful Free Running (Can move between adjacent buildings without stepping outside.) and Construction (Player is able to barricade buildings.) moves.

Theres also a range of weapons to find and use. Guns can be found in police stations and forts, as can ammo, but you'll find you wont be very accurate until you upgrade your gun ability. Weapons like axes can be used too, luckily these never break.

Well anway, discuss it here if you play it already, post profile links etc so we can make some groups if you wanna

The game can be found here
http://www.urbandead.com/

My profile
http://www.urbandead.com/profile.cgi?id=816255

i use to play this, i got bored quickly due to lack of zombies being able to talk...
but yah, played it for about a week then quit it

Back