My simple Wii Headset Concept.

Vedelkin10

Henshin A Go Go Baby!
May 31, 2007
Well now with great Photo Editing software, I have now created a realistic Example of what could be the Wii-Headset.

wiithinghn9.png

"Crap i forgot to add the mic, Well you get the picture x-x"

Lol to clear things up the Headset Receives and sends information to the wii controller, Which works inbetween the Wii-Controller and the Nun-chuck, Then the information is sent through the Wii controller into the game,

Last edited:
lol nice drawing, but dont see how it would connect there, better off it being wireless dont you think?

Its in between the Nun-chuck and the wii controller, And wireless are exspencive :/, I would hope Nintendo would come up around something for 19.99 :/

The power comes from the wii-controller <_<

Last edited:
I didn't understand at first, but I think I do now. The headset would plug into the wii-remote, but would have a splitter that the Nunchuk could plug into?

Regardless, I think bluetooth would work better. The wii supports up to 7 bluetooth devices at one time.

eskiemong said:
hmmm.....I don't know maybe a wireless USB receiver would be much better

exactly, the use opf the usb ports would work nicely

I think that a Usb, bluetooth headset would be better. But that can work too, the problem is you would get mixed up in too many wires...

mmm that drawing is funny, but a wireless headset that plugs into the USB would be the way to go, ide buy it even if i dont have a compatable game, ide buy it just for the sake of it untill i get one :)

I can see your point - since the Wiimote already communicates with the Wii via bluetooth it does make sense to make use of that functionality rather than having a standalone bluetooth headset - but I don't think having a headset wire connected to the Wiimote is a good idea. Wires could get caught/tangled as you move your arms around, and you might end up having the headset ripped from your head (depending on the type of headset, that could hurt a lot :p).

Nintendo, and other compnies have hinted that your idea (pictured) is exactly how the headset would be.

This would be a decent concept. but two wires coming out of the wii-remote? we may end up hanging ourselves trying to beat our best scores on Mario Kart.

I think the wireless bluetooth would be better, but i have NO objections to this design either.

Nice drawing skills. I would prefer a Bluetooth Headset better, simply because it's more comfortable. Like this for example:

The technology is there, it's just that Nintendo it pretty much too lazy to do the dishes.

^I doubt it'd be in-the-ear. Nintendo already has a great prototype in the DS model and I wouldn't expect it to change all that much.

Back