My Super Smash Brothers Brawl Character List:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having some trouble with this, not for sure if i want to take away the whole clone thing comletely or not.... I have changed a few moves, but not all... I kept his A button move set, so far, i am wondering if i should keep them or change them, i like the way they work though... and i have only changed two of his B moves... <,> B and ^B... i like the shield, and i don't really use the blaster, but i can't think of what to replace it with... sorry for taking so long with this, but this takes time... plz be patient i hope to post it later today. :)

hey guys i hope they dont delete the clones (except for Pichu) and change around there moves totally to not make it match other ppls moves...whats the point of making ganondorf have the same moves as Captain Falcon? i can think up so many moves that could b done with ganondorf...on top of that, he has a sword and can throw energy balls, so he actually has a great variety of moves! BTW, althought its very doubtful that they would b in, it would b cool if they put in tails (sonic and megaman or something r already in it, right?), cloud, Tifa, Naruto, Sasuke and other cool characters from the popular series games...im just saying it owuld b cool lol

I know it's hard and thats what i said in another post but RPGMasterTurk91 was talking about ganondorf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back