My Twilight Princess Music Video

@ ganondorf234: Yeah i know, it gets fuzzy. If i wanted to make it really clear, the size of it would be about 2 gig and youtube wont let me have that much space but glad to hear that you like it.

Well i have a mac so it is 'iMovie HD' but anyway did you like it ??

I don't really think that the music goes along with the atmosphere of Zelda but nice work putting it together. If i was going to make a music video about zelda i'd use a song that has dramatic parts and some soft parts. That way you could put Link fighting and stuff on the dramatic parts and Link exploring the adventure side of Zelda on the soft parts.

Maybe Evanescence?

Wilko21 said:
I don't really think that the music goes along with the atmosphere of Zelda but nice work putting it together. If i was going to make a music video about zelda i'd use a song that has dramatic parts and some soft parts. That way you could put Link fighting and stuff on the dramatic parts and Link exploring the adventure side of Zelda on the soft parts.

Maybe Evanescence?
I know, i had a problem picking the song, so i just went with korn, i know i should have done something else but hopefully i can do it better next time when i do a metroid prime music vid :)

Nice work Wolf231! great, only one prob though. It was a bit fuzzy as mentioned by someone before. Otherwise great! Lots of footage i hadnt seen before!

Thanks, i know it gets fuzzy i try to make it as best i can but sometimes the clips are poor quality, so that makes my vid look bad but i'm glad you like it.

Back