My Wii Modification! Red leds!

Dec 4, 2006
Northern Ireland - Co. Down
Wii Online Code
8263-8201-5467-9061
My Wii Modification! Red leds! Concept Pic Now Added!

What do you think?

Its my first mod!

Wii-Red-Led-Mod.jpg

--------------------------------------------------

Heres my concept pic!

Hope it will look like this soon!

conceptyu9.jpg

Last edited:
ummm toad wtf is going on i go away for 2 weeks and just get back now i have like 200 pms all flames and very malicious comments, i have not even been here for 2 weeks and now this... why do i deserve this?

also i just noticed i have 127 posts more than i did before...... oh sh*t i'm gonna kill Jason

I gave him my password and told him to upload a sig for me which was on a floppy discand thats it... did he shre my password or is this all coz of him? coz some of the comments are really nasty and yer.

Last edited:
nice mod bro but why have i been targetted for no reason i haven't done anything????ok 1 thing which was prove my point to someone who was annoying the sh*t out of my gf and i but the pics were covered and deleted as soon as he replied.... i don't know why i'd get so attacked for that...

plus 1 email ok you emo or goth punk whatever you are just cut yourself and get hit by a train.

wtf???? i am none of the above i just consider myself a "normal" person as you can see by my pic, why the hell would i do that and why has someone told me to do that? (puzzled and annoyed)

btw the comments about my gf really upset me :(

Last edited:
it is real, done plenty of times before and i'm assuming it's from using a camera phone, not everyone wants or needs a digital camera, i may take 1 pic a month i'm not wasteing $400 for that, my phones good enough

Back