My Wii on e-bay

Shantei

WiiChat Member
Dec 6, 2006
Hey,

I really feel as though I need to talk to some Wii dudes and this is the only place. I purchased my Wii off of e-bay on Sunday, and I know they sell them for RIDICULOUS prices but this one was from Germany and I got it for £250, which is great considering other prices. However, I need some reassurance! I just really wanted this Wii badly and couldn't possibly wait any longer for stock to come in and Christmas without the Wii would suck very much so, I know it.

So I just want feedback, preferably detailed feedback, critical or not (hopefully not too critical).

Thanks v. much! :D

only thing is that you may experience problems with VC cause Germany is Euros and we are Pounds also you'll need to change the language setup so a small knowledge of the german language is probably required.

yes germany uses euros that look like € plus 250 punds is a high price not exact but prolly round 400$ .. and to end things off my friend i feel as tho you are ****d .. theres many people out there that get your money n either close their account or have a bunch of bullshit made up n get away with it .. on the other hand you may get lucky ... ne ways i hope the best for ya caue the wii is awsome .. good luck

haXXo said:
yes germany uses euros that look like € plus 250 punds is a high price not exact but prolly round 400$ .. and to end things off my friend i feel as tho you are ****d .. theres many people out there that get your money n either close their account or have a bunch of bullshit made up n get away with it .. on the other hand you may get lucky ... ne ways i hope the best for ya caue the wii is awsome .. good luck

Yes, thanks.

Also, the dude has 99.1% feedback from like 120 people. So thats only 1 person who left negative. Thats pretty damn safe right? Also, what day do you think it'll get here? He sent it off yesterday.

... Aren't game for the Wii games regional?

So that means you can only play German games with your German Wii.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

afaik europe still includes the uk, so you should be good. at least dvds share all the same european region code.

Wattle said:
... Aren't game for the Wii games regional?

So that means you can only play German games with your German Wii.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.
nopwe all europe uses pal games only if it were from the us would it cause a problem then again my psp is from japan and no hitches there

Er, thank you interesting point, but I will correct you if you don't mind. It's a European Pal version. nuff said.

Hand helds are diffrent
you cant play games from any ware on a hand held

gouranga said:
nopwe all europe uses pal games only if it were from the us would it cause a problem then again my psp is from japan and no hitches there
response from that

I bought my Wii off eBay(.co.uk) for £330.

Was fine; got it the next day after release.

Back