My Wii wont start!

Mike Dice

WiiChat Member
Apr 3, 2007
Hi,
I have an huge issue.
I bought a chipped Wii on E-Bay but It wont start.

The red light is on but thats it.
- I can not turn it on or off
- I can't get the game that are inside out

I have tried to unplugg everything but nothing!

Any one has any idea what to do?

email the seller and ask them what they can do for you. since it's chipped the warranty may not be effective.

thats the risk u take when buying anything thats from ebay or thats been fiddled with , however if u paypaled it u could get a refund via not sold as described , good luck bud

Although you will not find much simpathy on this forum since you bought a chipped Wii, I must say that the person who sold it is responsible without a doubt UNLESS they posted anything in their ebay page about this being sold "as is" or had mentioned any technical issues. Otherwise first try contacting the seller, then if they choose not to respond or are uncooperative, then notify Ebay and Paypal (there are links on their website to do this). Do not feel helpless! You can get retribution. :thumbsup:

Also, did you check the sellers history? Did they have a good rating/amount of sold items?

Last edited:
Exactly never get anything from ebay..... first of all... VIRUS GALOR FOR YOUR COMPUTER!!!(even if you have an anti virus program they will still get throug) Second of all... EBAY JUST PLAIN SUCKS!!! and third of all you will never know what you will get on it... the person who sold u it could have had a spaze on the wii cause he was too stupid to realize the wii mote needed new batteries and he didnt know what to do... so the person sold it on Ebay! or something like that Thats just an example

Try opening the Wii and disconnecting the modchip, You'll need a soldering iron.

Well it goes to show ya that you should never buy anything on Ebay over 50 bucks! But go complain to that dude...if that fails call Nintendo....

read my post again i was posting it in another thread and i accedntly posted it here cause i was reading this and then forgot to change

Back