My Wiimote....

RedFox

Free Spirit
Jun 18, 2007
Behind your local Wal-Mart
I'm about ready to purposely toss my Wiimote into my HD TV...

So I'm kickin' some ass in Super Paper Mario, right? All the sudden BAM a message pop up sayin' "Connections with the Wii Remote have been interrupted. Please check connections..." blah blah blah. I've tried everything. This message continues to pop up every 5 or 10 minutes, so I'm stuck using my only other Wiimote and now I can't even enjoy a good two-player game. What is wrong with my Wiimote?! Anyone know??

Batteries, checked a million times.

Microwave...chec - wait microwave? Damnit.

Well answer me this then: Why does one of my Wiimotes work fine but the other does not? I dunno...

RedFox said:
Batteries, checked a million times.

Microwave...chec - wait microwave? Damnit.

Well answer me this then: Why does one of my Wiimotes work fine but the other does not? I dunno...
The microwave works on 2450 MHz while bluetooth channels are at 2402-2480 MHz. Talk about overlap :wtf:

Bluetooth has 79 channels in that range (1mhz hops) so the one remote is probably right at your oven frequency while the other is well below or above!

Yes I am a nerd

I'm with Nasty. What the Hell is "Good thing the Wiimote doesn't the 4 Mini-bars of flashing blue light"?? Um maybe it was because he posted at midnight last night...hmm.

Anyway, I really appreciate the help from Ciper. I did try resyncing it for the heck of it and it worked xD

Thanks guys x3

~RedFox

Back