MySims Biggest Fan Contest!

Essence

Your Chocolate Lady Gamer
Sep 12, 2007
NC,USA
Wii Online Code
3379-0790-9079-0187
Hey, Guys! Just wanted to run it by you guys that in my second episode of "MySims Questionnaire", I mentioned of a contest that I was throwing on youtube! Let me explain the contest:

To enter:

1: Make a video response to my second episode video showing how big a fan you are!

1st Place Winner: Recieves an autographed MYSIMS Strategy guide, MYSIMS Stickers, and a personal letter from me! Plus, a screen printed MySims t-shirt with your MySim on the front!

2nd Place Winner: Full List of Essences and where to find them. Mysims logo t-shirt!

3rd Place Winner: List of all Uber Sims and Bios. Plus, a MySims logo t-shirt!

The contest ends October 31st,2007! Heheh! So, if there is anyone that wants to get on the fun, please join! Have fun! ^___^*

cool i might do it, but what to do ? humm i dont have any really good ideas but i will try.

daviduk200 said:
cool i might do it, but what to do ? humm i dont have any really good ideas but i will try.

This is what you do:

Submit a video showing how big a fan you are and make it a video response to the second episode of MySims questionnaire. Check out the new Contest Update vid just uploaded,ok?:wink:

You are actually going to hand out prizes? This is very interesting, but isn't this going to cost you?
It is still a great idea though, so I wish you all the best. :)

Byuakuya said:
You are actually going to hand out prizes? This is very interesting, but isn't this going to cost you?
It is still a great idea though, so I wish you all the best. :)

Yeah...Its going to cost me no more than 25 bux. heheh! Im doing it because I want to say "Thank You". So, making people happy for making me happy is all I need in satisfaction. ^___^*

Essence said:
Yeah...Its going to cost me no more than 25 bux. heheh! Im doing it because I want to say "Thank You". So, making people happy for making me happy is all I need in satisfaction. ^___^*
Since you put it that way, I guess its cool. :)

:( i live in UK so if i won it would cost you even more to send the prize out.

but i think i have an idea for the video and it dont matter to me if i win, although it would be cool to have a mysims guide signed by you. (never know you may become super famous graphic designer, and i will have this and cherish it forever lol)

anyway my vid will be bad quality as i dont have a good Video camera i will just have to use my phone lol

daviduk200 said:
:( i live in UK so if i won it would cost you even more to send the prize out.

but i think i have an idea for the video and it dont matter to me if i win, although it would be cool to have a mysims guide signed by you. (never know you may become super famous graphic designer, and i will have this and cherish it forever lol)

anyway my vid will be bad quality as i dont have a good Video camera i will just have to use my phone lol

Dont worry about quality, David. Just make your video anyway and the best way you can! I cant wait to see! I have sent packages to all over the place! To Canada, The Philipines, even China! lol! If you won, you WOULD get your package no matter what. Dont be intimidated by the distance, ok? ^__~*

Thanks,Byu! Hehe! I meant every word! ^__~*

aww thnx you are definatly in my top 3 fave online people ever.

i mean ure just so cool.

lol

right iv got thought of a great entrance to my video, but i just find it hard to convey my true feelings about how great this game is lol.

daviduk200 said:
aww thnx you are definatly in my top 3 fave online people ever.

i mean ure just so cool.

lol

right iv got thought of a great entrance to my video, but i just find it hard to convey my true feelings about how great this game is lol.

I know you can do it. Dont stress over it, ok? Just have fun! ^__^*

i spent 3 hours making a video last night and it did work. the computer froze up, i just cant be bothered doing it over again, sorry essence but i wont be taking part

daviduk200 said:
i spent 3 hours making a video last night and it did work. the computer froze up, i just cant be bothered doing it over again, sorry essence but i wont be taking part

Hey! Its ok! Dont worry! Theres always a chance of me doing another contest and instead of videos, I may do an essay type thing. So, you will definitely have a chance to participate next time. May I ask what was the problem with your video and what happend?

well i only was aloud to use 30 second of video in my video, my phone would let me record more, so for the rest i used images along with what i was saying, like i was talking about it and everytime i said an important word or something an image would falsh up with the same meaning as the word, i had about 50 images, and then my computrer couldnt handle all of it and when i tried saving it it took like 20 minutes to sort itself out and then my computer froze, i dont know why lol

daviduk200 said:
well i only was aloud to use 30 second of video in my video, my phone would let me record more, so for the rest i used images along with what i was saying, like i was talking about it and everytime i said an important word or something an image would falsh up with the same meaning as the word, i had about 50 images, and then my computrer couldnt handle all of it and when i tried saving it it took like 20 minutes to sort itself out and then my computer froze, i dont know why lol

Well, I hope that, if you want to, reconsider and try it again. I would so love to see it! ^__~*

Back