Myspace Or Facebook Why?

ProShooter

WiiChat Member
Aug 8, 2007
Which one is better on your opinion and which 1 do you have or both i think facebook is better more organized new features...though myspace has better music application though over facebook btw i have both...which one in your opinion why?

lmao...did u delete it or it will look like your a loser who has no messages or nething

Dude are you serious nvr herd of facebook...wuts so crappy abt myspace

I must say, I f*cking hate Myspace! I don't really know why, I just hate it. As for Facebook, meh, its average, I don't spend nearly as much time as a lot of people do, I only got it because my friends wanted me too...I suppose its a good way of going about things, e.g. sorting a night out, checking photos of a night out, etc etc. I have both by the way, it wouldn't arse me having neither though.

y does everyone hate myspace give me a reason i hate hit cuz its disorganized though if your intrested in music get it...

Yeah I hate the 'disorganisation' of it, but it also p*sses me the f*ck off with people's backgrounds, and music that they have on thier page...why the f*ck would I want to listen to the music that they like? I have iTunes for my music, so keep your music to yourself please. Unless you have any good songs that I'd like. I also just hate the way everyone uses it and bases their life around it, its like, get a f*ckin life you pr*ck.

yea ppl r started to get to man applications now that they dnt even use pisses me off...

Sillyhat said:
Myspace is for sex predators.
Main reason why parents hate myspace.
And that's why my parents don't let me have one.
Besides, I don't want one even though a lot of people ask me if I have one.

Back