Myspace Or Facebook Why?

I'm not a 10 - 13 year old girl, nor a sex predator. Believe it or not.

I vote MySpace, because I don't have a FaceBook :D :cool:

Facebook is easier.
You don't have to fiddle with layouts and such.

My regiment of facebook... Is..
Go to my homepage, which is facebook. Log in. See if anything interesting happened. Continue perusing the interwebs.

Haven't logged into my myspace for days. Check it out if you want to see proof :lol:

Facebook I use everyday, home page is great, and photos are nicely done over there.

Will use myspace for my band's profile though when we finally get around to making one.

I prefer Facebook. It's not so great now they've added those pointless applications though, as I liked its simplicity. Myspace is annoying, most profiles are horribly designed and you have to endure their crappy emo music.

i agree that myspace is f*cking annoying. the music on people's profiles is a terrible idea unless you are a band. plus, facebook has the zombie application which lets you bite your friends and build up an undead army.

yeah i think that both of them are kind of good since excluding pedophiles you can make quiet alot of friends:smilewinkgrin:

I am geting email form peopel i do not know? i have no frends. as far as i know. well my so called frends dont have internet. how lame. and i have no clue how to find this person that uses my email all the time

Facebook.
My friends have migrated towards Facebook and now Myspace is deserted so I made the switch also. Idk, I just like it more.

I prefer facebook because it's much easier to use and none of my friends use myspace. I also find myspace to be a complete waste of time.

I definitely prefer Facebook, without or with the pointless and annoying profile clogging applications people added. Myspace is designed horribly; both the site and member profiles and I find Facebook is much easier to use and is used by more people around here.

Back