Myspace

Myspace is not all that great, its alright... i use to have "Friendster" but i deleted that account later on.

xenium said:
Myspace

Anyone else use this? What do you use it for? or how...
thats a silly question, it's one of the most visited websites in the world.
one of the best free online advertsing tools, you would be silly not to have one.

people made fun of me on there so i left. but i posted nude pictures of myself before that to get back at them and it got me banned a nice letter and by nice i mean incredibly awkward and mean letter from the creators of myspace or users not tom hehahah i think i still have the e-mail saved :lol: :lol: :aureola: :yesnod: :smilewinkgrin: :mad5: :yikes:

The only people I know who have accounts on myspace are attention whores/jerks/egotistical tools, so it's not exactly my cup of tea.

Last edited:
I like myspace and use it. I like checking out my favourite bands and adding to my friends list. And every couple or so bands would actually send you a message. The one i got from Marianas Trench claims it's not a automated message but i kinda doubt it.

myspace sucks balls, theres always "an unexpected error has occured, try again later!" message because apparently they use retarded momkeys to code their site. **** gets on my nerrrrrrrves.

other than that, i use it for my band pages and to meet new pplz, also the metal forum.

Hmmm I use mine to stay in touch with my friends who are not on Facebook.

Facebook > Myspace.

Facebook is nice because it's one format, and one format only. The worst is when you see a myspace that has like 437834587587945784784783245 of those icons, a bunch of glitter letters, and a BG image that makes everything THAT much harder to see. And then some shitty song starts playing and there is no way to turn it off.

None of that **** with Facebook.

tank said:
Hmmm I use mine to stay in touch with my friends who are not on Facebook.

Facebook > Myspace.

Facebook is nice because it's one format, and one format only. The worst is when you see a myspace that has like 437834587587945784784783245 of those icons, a bunch of glitter letters, and a BG image that makes everything THAT much harder to see. And then some shitty song starts playing and there is no way to turn it off.

None of that **** with Facebook.

i agree facebook is better, still wouldn't go on it to talk to people though, cause i could easily do that via msn or e-mail

facebook is only for people you went to school with though...>_> myspace dont work that way. and only the whores have glitter stuff and playboy bunnies on their pages haha.

Back