n00b

Hey, yeah obviously not new to gaming, just this forum. I live in England but I'm actually from America.

ok that is interesting in itself, but i was only trying to be nice. we have a global group here and it's all good :)

Oh, I gotya. I was mostly an Xbox man myself, but on a whim a few months ago, I bought a Wii. I was pleasantly surprised by the level of fun involved. I used to play CoD like everyone else in their mid-twenties and below, naturally Halo, and the other big titles on Xbox.

I've been contemplating buying Starcraft 2, not so sure though because I might not have a life after that haha.

Welcome to the forums,

You moved from America to the UK....why would you do such a thing especially now with the stupidly high vat tax ... 20%. But hey that's not for this forum.

Have fun.

Hey

Well, let's just say it was a required move that I had no choice in the matter of (a gov't type job). The VAT is pretty ridiculous though, seems like it won't be long and America will be the next cradle-to-grave state. Oh, but the good news is, (after being here 3 years) I'm on my way back to the states. The UK has been real, and it's been fun...but it ain't been real fun :D

Thanks bud.

Last edited:
Back