WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
today we get

[
WiiWare

Fenimore Fillmore "The Westerner"

Description: Welcome to the West! Come and see the fastest cowboy in action. Visit a typical Western town with a grand saloon, a sheriff's office and a bank. Meet the classic doctor, the powerful "master of the land," an industrious pioneer and men and women who raised a great nation with their blood, sweat and tears. But there are things that cannot be helped, and one of them - very typical in the West - is the continuous fighting between farmers and cattle ranchers. While farmers used to win the sympathy of most people, cattle ranchers had more money, more men and more power. Only a cowboy as peculiar as Fenimore Fillmore could side with the farmers when the rest of the cowboys are paid by the merciless and sinister cattle rancher.

Virtual Console

SAMURAI SHODOWN III

Description: This is a fighting game released in 1995 as a sequel to the previous year's release of SAMURAI SHOWDOWN II. Though this is the third installment in the series, the story takes place between the first and second installments. Players can choose from 12 samurai seeking to defeat Zankuro Minazuki. Along with minor upgrades from the last version - such as the ability to press buttons to fill your rage gauge and the ability to defend in midair - you can also select from slash and bust personality types for each character. Each type has its own set of special moves you can take advantage of, effectively doubling the amount of characters you can play.
Via http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2010/09/nintendo_download_6th_september_north_america

Sorry about the diff website I usually post rom Nintendo.press, the site won't let me in. So had to do nintendolife for now, sowwy guys and gals.

almost forgot to do my Job this morning, I rented Mrother Other M from gamefly, and was playing that contently. I played it until 3am this morning and now i'm dead tired but i finally beat Ridley and now I'm stuck on where to go after i get to Sector 2.

Last edited:
yes Final Fight's already out.

Back