Namco-Bandai Disappointment!!

stickmode

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2009
Hi, Since two years Namco-Bandai doesn't take seriously Nintendo. Only deliver crappy kiddy games for Wii, where's the support for Nintendo, where's the long waited AAA hardcore franchises for Wii, the only game near hardcore you launched is Soul Calibur Legends and after this nothing good.

The Wii owners want Soul Calibur IV, Tekken 6 and other great original fighting games.

Come-on Namco-Bandai give us that we really want!!

Last edited:
Wonder if the mods can ban people from making New topics?

i'm sorry ,but Klonoa is enough of a triple A franchise for Namco on Wii. Not even triple A namco title has to be Soul Calibur ,or Tekken. That Munchables looks rather interesting almost like Mario meets Katmari.

Now i'd love for namco to make a real soul calibur on Wii ,or even a new Pac Man World entry. We'll just have to wait and see though

i forgot about the sequel on Wii. I gotta beat the cube one first lol....i got too many games on my back catalog of cube games. I just knocked off MGS TS the other night.

Tekken 6, unfortunately, was dropped last year as some of us know. If you didn't know already they announced Tekken 6 Bloodline Revolutions in October. Hopefully they will release this one :frown2:

Back