Narrow it down please

Hyper

Look at Mario go.
Oct 6, 2007
I beat Metroid Prime 3 about a week ago and I have to say it was a little too short for my liking. Anyways I need something to fill my gaming void. Anyone have any suggestion on what game I should get?

P.S. I Narrowed it down to RE4 and TP but if you have other game suggestions then ya :smilewinkgrin:

hmmm they are both great games, but if you want leangh , than go with zelda, if you want a better gaming experience, than re4

zapasant93 said:
hmmm they are both great games, but if you want leangh , than go with zelda, if you want a better gaming experience, than re4

Sorry but the better gaming experience I would say is Zelda.
I think it was even given that title a few months back, so I fail to see how Re4 is a better gaming experience, or more so than Zelda.

Zelda is the better game, and will last you a solid 50 hours of playing time.

Yes Re4 has good replay value, but I beat the whole game in under 15 hours.
That and the replay doesn't really add up.

CantGetAWii said:
Sorry but the better gaming experience I would say is Zelda.
I think it was even given that title a few months back, so I fail to see how Re4 is a better gaming experience, or more so than Zelda.

Zelda is the better game, and will last you a solid 50 hours of playing time.

Yes Re4 has good replay value, but I beat the whole game in under 15 hours.
That and the replay doesn't really add up.

beating the game multiple times, on pro mode, plus the minigames could easily add up to 50 hours.

TortillaChip520 said:
beating the game multiple times, on pro mode, plus the minigames could easily add up to 50 hours.

Yes but with Zelda you get 50 hours and plus for some in one dosage is all I am saying.

Back