Prime 3 Flashback

opitekk

Old School Master
Aug 14, 2007
Michigan
Did anyone else go back and Play Metroid Prime 1 & 2 after they beat Prime 3?

I cant believe how different it really feels. Prime 3 is such a great piece of work. A beautiful game indeed. The evolution is quite obvious.

I suggest one goes back and plays those games again after they beat prime 3.

i bought 3...but i refuse to play it before i beat 1 & 2, but i keep dying adn the save points are so far away, it's a frusterating game.....i don't like the controls at all

I've beaten prime like 3 times, so I don't have the need to play it again right now (but I know I will eventually =P)

and about echoes, I beat it just the moment before I started playing corruption, I finished it, I turned off my wii, inserted the corruption cd and started playing right away

To be honest I have never played the other Metroid games, but 3 looked oh so good, I just had to buy it.

I looked for 1 and 2 to rent but they only had 2. I think I will try and find them both for cheap to buy sometime though.

When it comes to the story, should one play the first 2 Metroid games before trying the 3rd, or will I practically know what's going on anyway?

Yeah, you can find the first two games for bargain prices at the moment. Anyway, I agree. Playing through the first two games in the series felt like a big achievement, so I can't wait to complete that feeling when the third game is released. :lol:

FoamRocket said:
When it comes to the story, should one play the first 2 Metroid games before trying the 3rd, or will I practically know what's going on anyway?

You can still play the third one and understand whats going on.
But like others have said, it would be worth playing the other ones anyway.

yeah i think you can find prime 1 for $7.99 at gamestop....but your best bet is to get them NEW off ebay.

Going back and playing Prime1 w/ the gamecube controller felt so foreign and awkward after beaten prime3.

Last edited:
Back