Nastiest thing ever

Bebel130

Banned
Mar 4, 2010
Your girl's bed at night
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
i was dared to chew on a piece of gum a girl was already chewing since the girl is hot i did it and i won 5 bucks!!!!

wats the nastiest thing you ever did

Dude, she wants you. Having you chew her gum is practically sticking her tongue in your mouth.

Drank my own piss for a bet.

Drinking semi-frozen, icey thick cow blood... Didn't taste that bad honestly, but the texture and smell alone'd make anyone with a weak stomach vomit.

Next I'm going for Cobra blood... If I can find a source of such without going to an early death, lol.

Drank my own piss for a bet.

... Do I dare ask what the bet was?

Lick dirt up off the ground and eat it when I was in the fifth grade. I gag just thinkin about it. although I did get a SS3 gou action figure so I was pretty Psyched.

That's on my "to eat list", now.

i had to eat ants

I ate a worm once thats about it.

Worms and ants... lol. Eat a handful of live meal worms or horse flys. That's where it starts getting nasty. The big species of larvae worms, if you can find them, are the most horrendous, squishy, rubbery, puss-filled guts-exploding (both you and the worm) bug you'd ever eat. I wouldn't go that far... Here's my favorite example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuB3kr3ckYE&feature=related

Once I accidentally ate a spider. A big one....and my arachnophobia dosnt help at all.

Back