NBA 08 coming to your wii

Yeah thats what i meant.

Im just wondering how the hell the wii mote and nunchuk can be used?

Yeah I wonder how its gonna feel playing basketball with these controllers..I love basketball but I have a feeling its not gonna be the same lol

By the way. If thats your real pic mk, It cracks me up No offence

A good basketball game (NBA Live '08) finally comes to Wii. The graphics looks pretty good, let's just hope the gameplay survives, because I know that basketball video games don't have perfect game play.

I am really looking forward to this too but i wish it was nba 2k8. Those games have better gameplay.

LilWiiWii said:
Yeah I wonder how its gonna feel playing basketball with these controllers..I love basketball but I have a feeling its not gonna be the same lol

By the way. If thats your real pic mk, It cracks me up No offence

looool

LilWiiWii said:
I am really looking forward to this too but i wish it was nba 2k8. Those games have better gameplay.

I sware nba 2k7/8 u dont get to pick your own teams. Nba Live series is better by far

I've always liked the NBA Live series, so I am a bit partial to it, but I'm wondering how awkward the controls would be on the wii. I highly doubt that they would be realistic, but if they could some how make shooting the ball, like shooting the ball, and the other basic basketball plays feasible, then it would definitely be worth buying, IMO.

blueovalboy7 said:
I've always liked the NBA Live series, so I am a bit partial to it, but I'm wondering how awkward the controls would be on the wii. I highly doubt that they would be realistic, but if they could some how make shooting the ball, like shooting the ball, and the other basic basketball plays feasible, then it would definitely be worth buying, IMO.

I believe to dunk or to "throw it down"..you simply throw the controller down..not literally :lol:.

I am sure shooting is very much the same.

Also I posted some freakin' links already geez :lol:

Haha alright, I just hope it is fun, because I don't know if I'll end up getting it for wii or 360.

Looks and sounds good to me. The controls sound really good and probably will be quite nice. Gotta get this one to add to the sports collection.

would it support the classic controllers, sometimes i get lazy and just dont feel like waving my arms the whole day.

Back