NCAA football??

Cartman58

WiiChat Member
Jan 13, 2007
So I was talking to some buddies on a NCAA football forum I regular. They are doing a pre-order special on NCAA 08 but the Wii wasn't on there. I then inquired as to why it wasn't and was told Gamecube hadn't had NCAA since 05(which I don't believe).

But I haven't seen it anywhere on the release schedules about the Wii having NCAA 08. Does anyone know what the story is here?

yea gamecubes latest NCAA football game was NCAA 05, and yea i was looking forward to play NCAA footbal on the wii since i think college football is more fun/intense than professional. They probably will make one sooner or later considering they would have to adjust their games to the wiimotes

Why would they have to adjust? Wouldn't they just use the same format they used for Madden? Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what they did in the past.

Yea, but like madden on the gamecube they had to adjust the controls to be put in the wii.

I like the NCAA football myself I wish they will put it on the Wii I will never own another Madden that game has gone down hill since 04

You know what? I agree. I used to like Madden, but it just isn't fun compared NCAA. Man I sure wish they'd hurry up n release it for the Wii!

Back