NCAA Football 09 --- finally?

wiibb

WiiChat Member
Mar 9, 2007
So I am really hoping they come out with an NCAA Football game on wii next summer.

It really sucked that EA only decided to release Madden this past fall.

Do you guys think they'll get with it and put out NCAA Football 09 for the wii? I don't see how they couldn't.

Nintendo has never really been a big supporter of NCAA sports, but there has been a March Madness or two and an NCAA Football or two on the systems in the past. The first NCAA football I got was NCAA 03 for the Cube.

I'm with you on this one though. I definitely want to see NCAA Football 09 for the Wii.

Thrash13 said:
Nintendo has never really been a big supporter of NCAA sports, but there has been a March Madness or two and an NCAA Football or two on the systems in the past. The first NCAA football I got was NCAA 03 for the Cube.

I'm with you on this one though. I definitely want to see NCAA Football 09 for the Wii.

It's not really that Nintendo isn't supporting the franchises, it's that the franchises sold absolutely horrible on the gamecube because of its lack of an install base. The wii happens to have an install base, so there is a much better chance.

Back