Sports games?

Nic Car Bel said:
isnt that wat they did with madden?

I don't know. They don't run the option in the NFL so I wouldn't think those motions would be incorporated. However, Atlanta and Tennessee did add some read option into the playbook for Vick and Young. I haven't played Madden on Wii, haven't been able to get a Wii. :sad: It seems to have sold well, and from all I hear, people seem to be enjoying it on the Wii, so I'd think EA would make NCAA football, another one of there most popular franchises, for the Wii and add some of the elements that are in college football. I know NCAA and sports games in general didn't sell very well on the gamecube, but with the new controllers football, baseball, tennis, golf, hockey, lacrosse, would all be good games for the controller. I'm sure EA will adjust the controller to work well with basketball and soccer. NBA Live and Tiger Woods PGA Tour are both coming out. I just really want NCAA Football for Wii, I'm a huge college football fan. I'd like NCAA basketball as well, but EA will probably wait to see how well NBA Live does before they do that. I'm a big sports fan in general so I wouldn't mind seeing a lot of sports titles come to Wii. Since NCAA Football usually comes out in July I'd think an announcement would be soon if they are going to be working on it but I have no clue on how the video game world works as far as announcing games and things like that.

Back