Neat Idea for a Game...

Nintega

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2006
Wisconsin
Wii Online Code
1323-7208-7961-5987
My wife and I were playing True Crime Streets of LA, when we thought that it would be cool if there would be a two player game where one was the cop and the other the bad guy. The city and everything would be just like True Crime and GTA. hey, if there is a game like this let me know, I need to play it.

Can't say, I haven't played NY. According to the reviews I read NY is suppose to be better.

lol...

wario2000 that made no sense at all.... well tristyyy's comment either, but he's banned already ^^

how ever, I'd really appreciate a game like this, too. But there aren't too many multiplayer games like these out yet. Not even announced. Godfather, Scarface, Driver, they all have that GTAesque feeling but they don't have a multiplayer either, just like GTA. There isn't even a game like Counterstrike announced yet. Nah, multiplayer's still coming, be patient. But again, I like that idea, it could be somewhat like the Multiplayer of Xbox360's Crackdown which would obviously rock with the Wii controls. Well... we'll see, E3's about to come.

they dont really have any creative multiplayer games out there (except for like wario ware or mario party eight). it's all predictable. red steel? u shoot ur opponent. Need for speed? u race. nothing extremely interesting for a balance between 1 and Multi player

ciper said:
Did you even read my two posts? SAMP = SAN ANDREAS MULTI PLAYER:scared:

Oops didn't know what you were talking about xD but now that you mention it. Ya, well, it was fun for some time, but it's only a beta version of a custom mod. There aren't even any NPCs or other cars to crash into, it's just the players .
I'd like to see an official multiplayergame, because they'd probably a lot better and less laggy and so on and so on.

Back