need help! bad! :/

MysticGohan

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
pickering, Ontario Canada
Wii Online Code
2476-7789-3835-5591
ok, well my dad said that i cant play my 360 on the main floor after 10:00pm :scared: because there are people in the basement :yikes: (our basement is like an apartment...) and he says i will make too much noise and desturb the people in the basement, i said i will use headphones and said ok... i think anyways, my tv doesn't have a headphone jack so is there any thing that i can plug into the 360 to use headphones, i want it so i can listen to the audio being beamed out of the 360. is there anyway? plz help.

Last edited:
err....like i dunno if this is too much but i know stereos have like headphone jacks and u can plug in AV cables into the stereo but thats a bit much...only thing i can think of man sorry

Buy a used cheap one. Even an old tape player boombox. There are other ways to do it but it will cost more.

If you have spair parts laying around you could use a female RCA to female headphone then connect a cassette adapter to it and insert that into a walkman. VOILA!

i couldn't find a female rca to female headphone so i bought these.
img1.jpg

bd42_2.JPG

And it cost me about $10 US with shipping on ebay.

So you plan to connect the headphones directly to the rca cables on the xbox? Its going to be VERY quiet. Thats why I said to put the walkman inline since it has an amplifier.

The output to your ears is a set of headphones. Here is what I meant connected inline

Audio cable from xbox - rca to headphone adapter - female to female headphone adapter - cassette tape adapter - walkman - headphones

Explain to me what you plan to do with the two parts you already have.

the headphones have a volume thing on them... idk how good it is but they have one on it... btw can someone post a link to where i can buy a cheap "cassette tape adapter - walkman "

Back