Someone Help Me!!!! Ipod Itunes

Wiitendo

Banned
Jan 28, 2007
Mushroom kingdom :P
Hey people, ok so i have my itunes and libary on my computre right? I go downstairs and cheak on my dad's laptop for something, when i find my entire library on his thing too. I dont think its on his ipod though, just in his libary. Its under shared section, i just downloaded a song the libary on my dad's laptop got that too!! I do buy some stuff from itunes, is this the cause of it? Cuz my dad pays for it, and it may be linked to his libaray. My dad also has another computre at work, with all of his music on it, which he docks and uses. The laptop isnt used much, but i like to keep my music to myself, its my little thing. Can someone help me? im afraid that if i delete the songs on the laptop something will happen to my libary, since they both updated when i downloaded my music.

HELP HELP HELP! :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Its probably just going through your network rather than actually being on his computer. If you don't want it on his computer then you can go into the preferences on the other computer and turn sharing off and that should stop it from going through to his computer.

if you have a wireless network than all your music, pfotos, movies...etc are shared (if you want them to be) so you should be alble to see his music on your computer and visa versa

Back