anything but an ipod!

• Thread starter The_Loose_Cannon
  • Start date
Ya, the Zune sounds like what you want. I don't really like them since I'm not a huge MS fan and it feels kinda clunky to go through large amounts of music using buttons. It just feels like it needs a scroll wheel or something.

wii_cammy said:
Sorry to point out if anyne hasnt already an p3 player doesnt play videos as it only plays the mp3 files
The difference with an Ipod is plays alot of files
YOu will want an mp4 player for videos
try the iriverclix

Oh and btw apple are releasing a touch screen ipod in a few weeks called ipod touch
It doesnt play vids but
Thats just a rumor. I thought those had stopped once the iPhone came out, since that is pretty much what it is. I think I would rather have a scroll wheel anyway.

paintba||er said:
Ya, the Zune sounds like what you want. I don't really like them since I'm not a huge MS fan and it feels kinda clunky to go through large amounts of music using buttons. It just feels like it needs a scroll wheel or something.

Thats just a rumor. I thought those had stopped once the iPhone came out, since that is pretty much what it is. I think I would rather have a scroll wheel anyway.

i think the touch screen rumor is just that a rumor. youre right paintballer. i actually googled it in an attempt to find something on it. alot of people are calling it bogus. it said something about "november" having a new one....i wont hold my breath.

TBH ive worked my way around an ipod mini and im not a fan. i dont know why either because the ipod is extremely user friendly to its computer oriented teen/adult. i guess ive always been a "push buttons" kinda gal ( : drums: lol. yes i make bad jokes too)

Dunno if this one's already been mentioned but I thought I'd add my opinion on it. I personally own an 80GB iPod video which rocks, but if your really set against that I'd recommend the Creative Zen Vision:M. My friend had one of them and it's most definitely an iPod challenger. They come in either 30GB or 60GB I think and they play a much wider variety of movie files than an iPod and also have an FM radio. Over here it sells for around £135 so I'm guessing that's about $270 where you are (although you do get things a lot cheaper so that might not be accurate).

"wheres the originality?"

Why be original for the sake of being original? It's not like you're conforming, you just want an MP3 player. I'd personally go with an iPod.

Back