Need Help Deciding

milkman1042

WiiChat Member
Jul 31, 2006
I've got 1000 Wii points left over and have narrowed my choices down to Paper Mario and Star Fox 64 but can't choose one over the other. Anyone care to help me out here?

2 different games you got here...

Paper Mario is an RPG based game while Star Fox is a shooter...I personally would choose Star Fox over Paper Mario, but don't take my word on it =P...

yeah get paper mario it will last longer unless you got friends and they like starfox get that instead

yeah i would get paper mario i just dont like the new star fox titles i like the old ones for snes or waht system it is on

sherwood3570 said:
Look at your other VC titles. Do you have a ton of shooters, or do you have in depth games??
Well, I've got Super Mario 64, Ocarina of Time and Mario Kart 64. I guess I should take Star Fox for a little variety, but I still find myself going back and forth on this one.

star fox i ment PAPER MARIO

papermario rocks if you want my paper mario save just pm and give your email

Get star fox. It can definitely last you a very long time. It has a decent enough multiplayer mode, and single player lasts forever. With the whole medal system and trying to be able to play expert mode, star fox64 can take up a lot of your time. Only con is slippy's annoying voice.

[STRIKE]Star fox[/STRIKE]
I Beat the Paper Mario. it's good if you like action. and there is no annoying voice. but there is a lot of reading and if you dont like RPg's it's not for you. but i have tryed the star fox one and it makes no sence to me because i dont like space games

Open spoyler if you want to know how long it took me to beat paper mario 64
in about 24HRs

Back