1000 Wii pionts, whats worth getting

Zero77

I am the next Mindfreak
Mar 25, 2007
Well i got myself 2000 Wii points the other day
i spent half of them on Paper Mario
so now im left with 1000 points
what should i get now...or should i just wait on getting anything

you should just wait im pretty sure something good will come out soon allowing you to put those points to good use.

if I helped you in anyway please rep me.

wiisic said:
you should just wait im pretty sure something good will come out soon allowing you to put those points to good use.

if I helped you in anyway please rep me.
If you buy an old game like Ocarina of Time, is it redesigned for the WiiMote, or do you have to use the classic controller?

Sorry for the off topic question, but I have been thinking about buying a game with my WiiPoints I am getting soon too.

Let me start off by saying that you made an excellent choice when you picked Paper Mario for your VC collection, it's a great game. Since you have 1000 points left, I would either suggest a N64 game or 2 NES games, because if you by a SNES game, you're left with 200 points. :mad:

For N64, I would suggest Ocanrina of Time, Star Fox 64 or Super Mario 64. Both are adventure games with many colors and twists. If you want NES games, then pick up Super Mario Bros. it's a classic. Also, you might want the original Zelda or Metroid gme.

Enjoy VC gaming. :thumbsup:

Coodaddy said:
If you buy an old game like Ocarina of Time, is it redesigned for the WiiMote, or do you have to use the classic controller?

Sorry for the off topic question, but I have been thinking about buying a game with my WiiPoints I am getting soon too.

N64 games need a Gamecube or Classic Controller.

hmm...first im not sure about Orcarina of time
my friend let me borrow his N64 and the Orcarina...i didnt beat it but, i didnt really enjoy it, dont get me wrong i love the Legend of Zelda...i guess i just never played enough to get into it, or mabey i just want to try somthing different
I was thinking StarFox64 but...
i dont wanna get it if im not sure what the game plays like
whats it like?

if your asking what game to buy on here then you should wait until you see one you want. that way you cant blame people if you buy a game that is poo

Starfox 64 is a pretty good flight simulator with a story line that goes back to Super Nintendo days. About a fox and his friends off to save the world from peril. Nice game with good graphics.

Back