Need Help Finding Wii Controllers

Chickenguy

The Wii-less Wonder
Dec 31, 2006
I managed to finally snag a wii at target, where they got in 75 units. But alas, no controlers!! Any tips on finding wii remotes and nunchuks? Any help would be much oblidged. (I live in the Bay Area, if that helps)

if none of those work, you can just wait and buy "Wii Play", it comes with a controller, but no nunchuck. That's my bloody problem, I can't find an extra nunchuck......... wait a minute. I didn't even try.....

The best thing to do is to go to eb games and preorder wii play thats what I'm going to do. As for the nunchuck your just going to have to go or call the store to see if they have one. Hope you enjoy your wii I know I am.:smilewinkgrin:

i finally got a second remote yesterday at best buy but i got the last one...but they had like 25 at a walmart. the nintendo store is on back order for god knows how long

I always see controllers in the stores around me. I suppose that's not much help though.

Yeh same here in sydney we have heaps of controllers but no consoles.

Chickenguy said:
I managed to finally snag a wii at target, where they got in 75 units. But alas, no controlers!! Any tips on finding wii remotes and nunchuks? Any help would be much oblidged. (I live in the Bay Area, if that helps)

nunchucks are harder to find then wiis acutoly the nunchuck are in such high demand that there keeping the wii's back

Yeah, that annoyed me. I saw all the controllers, games, HEAPS of them in stock. Just no consoles. When mine broke they were out of stock on Wii's too. 3 weeks later I managed to get one. And I was told they only had a few left at that time. I remember seeing plenty of Nunchucks though. I suppose I haven't been looking for a while though. They might not have any in stock anymore... But I've got one, and I don't intend on buying another. if people want to do multiplayer - they buy their own!

I ordered from Nintendo directly and got everything I ordered in 2 days. Yep. Ordered them Sunday, got them today (Tuesday). I'm sure that living down the street helped (I'm in Seattle) but that's an incredible turn around to get the order even processed.

It said that the remotes were backordered when I ordered mine, but that's apparently not so much true. :) Just another option.

I despise backorder. I was ordering a xmas present they said 'send orders before 15th of Dec to recieve by xmas' so I did this. It was on backorder for a month. Apparently, they break for Xmas. It was so annoying. But! they of course demand the payment when they want it. I still haven't paid it... I probably should go and do that now.

I know it SAYS backorder.. and maybe it really is.. but I've never heard of anyone having to wait (at least not lately) for the remotes/etc. But, it's true that it's probably a risk and they COULD be backordered if you click at the wrong time.

They came without the fancy packaging though.. interesting. (and yes, legit fron Nintendo direct. ;)

i was mainly waitin to get one from best buy so i could buy a 2 yr prp for the remote just in cause i throw it

Wiianator said:
i was mainly waitin to get one from best buy so i could buy a 2 yr prp for the remote just in cause i throw it

use itrackr. I bought mine when itrackr told me in stock.

Back