need help on ZELDA

adamkilla2002

WiiChat Member
Mar 8, 2007
:crazy: I am stuck on the last bit on "LAKEBED TEMPLE" all i need is the lat BIG BOSS KEY but i can't find it anywhere....To defeat MORPHEEL.....
I was told i have to plant a bomb underwater somewhere to find a hidden passage and then another.....I have got to the bit where the current sucks you to find red rupees and done evey other thing apart from the BIG KEY

So where the hell is it ?????:mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Easy with the font. As well as you're temper. Maybe people would be more willing to help if you asked politeley, instead of "where the hell is it?????". My advice is, either find a walkthrough, or try search the forum. There are also several threads specified for problems such as these.

The lakebed temple opens up a lot with the clawshot. When you're in the room with the rotating stairway, use the hookshot to rotate the stairs where it was not possible before. The same tiles that have chain switches hanging from them can be activated by grappling them with the clawshot and hanging from them. You need to use the hookshot to get over the small fences in the room. ie: if you go to one section of the room via the stairs, walk to where the fence is, look up and you'll see some vines on the roof. Clawshot to those and pull yourself over the fence barrier. Then make the stairs rotate to that section. The problem is the rooms with the gates on them, the bridges that you can't cross. On the other side of those gates is your prize. To open those gates, you need to rotate the stairs in that direction so the waterflow will cause the gates to rotate out of your way and allow you access to those areas and also the treasure.

Don't forget to use your map and your compass. The map will show you the room you've missed and the compass will show you any treasures you've not opened.

Have fun and happy hunting.

Caid autobot.

edit To be a little more specific about which way to rotate the stairs.
Make sure the stairs are facing left to right and the top is at the left, the bottom is at the right so the water will flow DOWN to the side of the room which connects to the closed off bridges.

Back