Need Help With Mario 64

bulls6pack

WiiChat Member
Dec 8, 2009
Peoria, IL.
I need a little help with Super Mario 64. Im in the Dire Dire Docks level and am trying to get the Pole Jumping for 8 Red Coins Star, but can not. The reason why I can not is because there are no poles hanging from the ceiling for me to jump to. Is this a glitch in the game, or is there a reason they arent there. Is there something I must complete first before they become visible? Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

Hey, I will help you, just describe the world, cause I can't remember them by names, so is it the desert world or which one?

have you seen this

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWOnF7zecG8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWOnF7zecG8[/ame]

if you still dont see the poles...something is wrong with your game.

About five seconds of Googling told me that the poles in Dire Dire Docks do not appear until you beat up Bowser the second time. Try that and see if they show up.

About five seconds of Googling told me that the poles in Dire Dire Docks do not appear until you beat up Bowser the second time. Try that and see if they show up.

This. I remember how much time I spent trying to figure that out as a kid. But I did not use Google, I just tried and tried hahaha.

This. I remember how much time I spent trying to figure that out as a kid. But I did not use Google, I just tried and tried hahaha.

There was no Google when I was a kid

THERE WAS NO MARIO 64 WHEN I WAS A KID!!!

Ok now I sound old

Lol, I'm with Prinny! there was only NES when I was a kid and computers with no internet.

Thank you for your help guys! Does anyone by chance know the name of the level where you have to beat Bowser for the second time?

Thank you for your help guys! Does anyone by chance know the name of the level where you have to beat Bowser for the second time?

It's in a hole in the ground right near the same place where you enter Dire Dire Docks and it is called Bowser in the Fire Sea. :)

Lol, I'm with Prinny! there was only NES when I was a kid and computers with no internet.
NES?

NEWFAG!!!
(No offence like)

There was no NES only Atari VCS with Mario Brothers!!!!!!!!

Back