neED HELP with my ds lite please somone!!!

zastavno

WiiChat Member
Jun 3, 2007
ok i just bought a dslite from my freind and it wont turn on.

I bought the charger and hooked it up to the dc lite. The orange light on the side goes on and after like a minute turns off.

I click power on and it turns on for like half a second and then turns back off.

Please help...:yikes:

might just be the battery, if you unscrew the pannel on the back you can check to see if the battery is in properly (may have been bumped loose) if its connected fine then you may just need a new battery, ive seen them around and thyre really cheap( bowt $10) so no loss if thats not the problem. iF THE ds is truly broken then just retern it to your mate (via his anal cavity) or go to Jill, shes a cop lol :p jks.

It is probably the battery, find out if its still under warranty. I don't believe you can just go out and buy a replacement lithium battery.

Almo said:
might just be the battery, if you unscrew the pannel on the back you can check to see if the battery is in properly (may have been bumped loose) if its connected fine then you may just need a new battery, ive seen them around and thyre really cheap( bowt $10) so no loss if thats not the problem. iF THE ds is truly broken then just retern it to your mate (via his anal cavity) or go to Jill, shes a cop lol :p jks.

Thats what I'd do!!!!!!!!

lol..... Jill would just raid uxcell..... Not sure if they'd have what you needed.

pretty sure a battery would cost next to nothing.

that sucks.. well for future refrence.. TRY the DS before you buy it. lol
Hope it works out for you.

sherwood3570 said:
It is probably the battery, find out if its still under warranty. I don't believe you can just go out and buy a replacement lithium battery.

Actually you can you get them everywhere and they're really cheap :) If this dont work try giving it back to him at high speed aim for the face abd leave the indent of the two squares on his face

lol. I didn't know that. If mine all of a sudden quits working, I'll know what to do.

Thanks, Tom

Back