Need help with Ratatouille

mom2bella

WiiChat Member
Aug 12, 2007
Hello. We are 90% done with Ratatouille and need help finding a few stars and getting a pepper shaker that is in a crate. I can't find much help with this game at the "cheat" sites. We bought it for our 4 year old daughter but it is hard for her. So, my husband and I have played it while she watches!!!

Thanks.

Tanya

Hmmm, Have you checked GameFaq's? There is walkthroughs for like every game ever made:yesnod:

even though you bought it for her are you guys enjoying it. I just recently bought Chicken Little Ace In Action just because it reminded me of Ratchet n' Clank

We are enjoying it. It is actually pretty hard for us too!! We have not had a game system in years. I think we have an old Nintendo somewhere in the garage but it hasn't been used in 10 years!!!!! We will keep working on it. We learn something new everyday!!!

try, going to a cheat website, print out the walkthrough, then when kids are playing if they say they need your help, find where they are in the game, find a way to get to the sheet without them knowing, and when you see what to do, just do it. then let them at it.

Are you a Non Gamer?

I mean who here has never really bought any console but has be persuaded by Nintendo's new gaming style. I want to know as I always here people going on about 'the wii only does well because it appeals to non gamers'.:shocked: I'll start, I've had numerous consoles over the years and the Wii is best by far so I'm a gamer.

Back