need help

maniackman

king of the wii's
Jan 24, 2007
manchester (uk)
right so its my birthday in feb so i have to decide 360 or the wii i realy only want to play online so should i get xbox live or wait till wii release some online games and what will the wii be like online

okay, i can tell you now, most people here are going to say wii, basicly becuse this is a wii forum, so its best not to ask that here, the answere will be bias.
However i would say, wii. (obviously)

:thumbsup:

With the Xbox live you have to pay a subscription fee. Online games for the Wii will be free to play online. Plus....first party Nintendo games playable online? It's a no brainer!

It depends what games you want to play really.

If you want to play FPS games I would suggest an xbox - it has halo 1&2 and halo 3 coming out soon.

If you are the sort of person who has friends over alot I would suggest wii.

if you like a mixture of games - I would say either - especially in a couple of months (when more wii games are out.) but if the control system of the wii interests you I suggest getting it because when you use it on a game like zelda you will realise it is very good.

plus factor in cost buy a wii and you will have more money for games and extra controllers. (both boxes support 4...but most wii (multi player) games are made for 4.)

Back