Need Help!

NintendoW

WiiChat Member
Aug 11, 2011
Estonia
Hi.

I want to buy a Nintendo Wii, but i need some help.

You see, that my friend told to me, that ask for help from forums, but the question is: Where i can find an memory for Wii?

It only has 512 MB memory, but i need some more memory.

Please help!

NintendoW

Nintendo doesn't sell any external memory cards, but there are a lot of common SD Cards that the Wii can use for extra memory. "SanDisk" SD Memory Cards are known to be pretty good, and can have up to 2 GB of memory. Just make sure any memory cards you do buy are normal SD. Not "mini, SDHC", or any of those other types of SD cards.

But unless you intend to buy a huge amount of Virtual Console games (a huge number like fifty), you probably won't need any memory cards. 512 MB is almost always enough for your average Wii owner. =)

Hope this helps, friend.

Nintendo doesn't sell any external memory cards, but there are a lot of common SD Cards that the Wii can use for extra memory. "SanDisk" SD Memory Cards are known to be pretty good, and can have up to 2 GB of memory. Just make sure any memory cards you do buy are normal SD. Not "mini, SDHC", or any of those other types of SD cards.

But unless you intend to buy a huge amount of Virtual Console games (a huge number like fifty), you probably won't need any memory cards. 512 MB is almost always enough for your average Wii owner. =)

Hope this helps, friend.

Thank you, Buddy

Back