Need to know something

linky

WiiChat Member
Nov 24, 2006
Hi all, id like to know if the Blue light has to be on all the time when the Wii system is on cuz as i can see in all the Pics about Wiis it seems to be on all the time, and on my wii it is off all the time --->( It is on only when i Set the game to start on)

So it that Normal?

wii2.jpg

thanks ... linky

whenever you get an update the light comes on a bit misleading on all the pictures aint it?

You only get the light when you have recieved a message etc, and you get a flash when you turn the console on.
hope this helps,
lee.j

yes, it is normal for it to be off, although it blinks when wiiconnect24 is active. but if you want it to be on all the time, theres a way to do that too

if you are desperate to keep the light on add your e-mail to your friend list and send one from your email. dont EVER open it and voila! the blue light stays on

BrEnDo

dougydan said:
no, it should only flash on when you turn the console on

wrong, it flashes when the console is booted up & when you enable gamecube mode(by playing a gc game) and when wiiconnect24 is enabled, the disk slot blinks quickly to alert you of new info, such as new messages

;)

ohhh thanks a lot Guys, Ya know i thought that it wasnt working as it should be,, But now i realized that its working perfectly

So thank Ya very much ;)

Back