Neon Genesis Evangelion Help

Spitfire_K

Pwn'n n00bs since 1989
Nov 4, 2006
Missouri
Wii Online Code
0908-1940-6799-6591
Ok, i'm sure this thread has been beat to death over the internet, but I am desperate. You see, I am only 17 so I have no credit card, which means I can't buy it online. I went to all my local movie retailers around here and guess what I found, no Eva. The Blockbuster here has EoE but I don't wanna see it until I see the whole series. I've seen a couple episodes on Adult Swim, but I want the series to watch when I can. So my question is, Is there any site or way to watch all the episodes or download them? I've tried Limewire and found nothing. Tried Bittorrent, and found plenty but it is going to take like a month to download. I also tried You Tube and came up with nothing but AMV's. So is there anyone out there who can help me?!

Sure, just go to Virgin or HMV if you're in the UK or their equivalents and you can buy the platinum boxset for ~£60 I think. Failing that then you're stuck with downloading them not much else you can do, if you don't have a credit card just give your parents the money and get them to?

Spitfire_K said:
Ok, i'm sure this thread has been beat to death over the internet, but I am desperate. You see, I am only 17 so I have no credit card, which means I can't buy it online. I went to all my local movie retailers around here and guess what I found, no Eva. The Blockbuster here has EoE but I don't wanna see it until I see the whole series. I've seen a couple episodes on Adult Swim, but I want the series to watch when I can. So my question is, Is there any site or way to watch all the episodes or download them? I've tried Limewire and found nothing. Tried Bittorrent, and found plenty but it is going to take like a month to download. I also tried You Tube and came up with nothing but AMV's. So is there anyone out there who can help me?!

I think you can also pay by check online, I'm sure your Mom or Dad has checks.

Try this awesome site for the DVD's
Discount Anime DVD.com -Japanese Anime DVD Manga Graphic Novel CD with deep discount price!!

They take eChecks and the prices are great! :cornut:

I bought my Platinum Edition Box Set from Best Buy... if you have one, look near the sci-fi section, they have an anime section.... or try suncoast, I guess they got alot

Best Buy has the complete series and movie. how long is the movie its says 13.5 hours on the back but I highly doubt most likely bad translation.

Back