mushroomedmario

ssb4life
May 5, 2007
Waterloo, ontario, canada
Wii Online Code
5701-4561-7633-7008
the folks from smashboards explain it clearer than i can

so just follow this link and look at the op

wait, i re-read the op(read it this morning), and nintendo changed the video since it was leaking those characters, but i watched the video this morning and they were definitely in there, this video was on the official japanese wii site, so it's legit
lucario, and jiggly
vip439380np6.jpg

ness
iup542612bd3.jpg

I told you guys ness would still be in brawl(so did axtlar)

Well, they've done such a great job keeping everything secret. About time they screwed up. Well, for our sake. Someones getting fired today. Poor guy.

mushroomedmario said:
told you guys ness would still be in brawl(so did axtlar)

And me. In-matter-of-fact, I said everyone from the first SSB would return

i jsut didn't see why people thought ness wouldn't get in, (especially since sakurai used the phrase"up until now" on already confirmed stuff)and i'm happy he is

ness>lucas

mushroomedmario said:
i jsut didn't see why people thought ness wouldn't get in, (especially since sakurai used the phrase"up until now" on already confirmed stuff)and i'm happy he is

ness>lucas

So does that mean 'Clones' are in, or does it mean Ness gets a new move-set?

AtomicB said:
So does that mean 'Clones' are in, or does it mean Ness gets a new move-set?

why would clones be out? people say" sakurai said no clones" but sakurai never said this

all he said was that not all characters from melee will be returning, and people assumed he meant all the clones

there were clones in the last two smash bros, so why wouldn't there be any in brawl?

(note-i don't think pichu, dr. mario or roy will make it back to the roster, but the other clones will stay)

mushroomedmario said:
why would clones be out? people say" sakurai said no clones" but sakurai never said this

all he said was that not all characters from melee will be returning, and people assumed he meant all the clones

there were clones in the last two smash bros, so why wouldn't there be any in brawl?

(note-i don't think pichu, dr. mario or roy will make it back to the roster, but the other clones will stay)

Oh, I know. I never believed that Sakurai said clones were out, anyways. A shady radio show? No thanks.

I was just... you know... hoping that they were out... I just kinda think it's a cop out to add more characters to the roster...

I'm hoping Sakurai will have enough originality left in him to make every character unique.

AtomicB said:

Oh, I know. I never believed that Sakurai said clones were out, anyways. A shady radio show? No thanks.

I was just... you know... hoping that they were out... I just kinda think it's a cop out to add more characters to the roster...

I'm hoping Sakurai will have enough originality left in him to make every character unique.

i like clones, they just add to the roster

i'd rather have 5 additional clones, than one original character

but idn, looking at the clones, a lot of them were't really clones

luigi and falco, were pretty different than their respective (what's the vice versa word for clone?)

I think we can agree that so far, no clones. I think we should know that Ness may be different. I still believe that we won't see clones. I believe that if they add Ganondorf he will be a completely new character. Ness may be as well.

And I think clones are horrible. Lazy is what a clone is. I'll be excited to see a new character is approaching and then find that he's not new at all. Just Fox modded with some feathers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back