netflix kids channel udate

mlrz24

WiiChat Member
Mar 10, 2011
Any say yes to the update? just wondering cause now my netflix is sluggish. I thought it was cause it was the holidays but I ruled that out. I didnt update until friday. I used netflix all day thurs and it worked fine. wish I could go back to the old version

^^I feel your pain
First day live it's going to be sluggish

From what I see you cant go back to original.

getting use to it now. I like the addition of the kids channel. my son can find his shows so much eaiser.

Hello
Did your Netflix return to normal yet? I just downloaded the Netflix kids update and it keeps buffering and my daughter is having a fit.

Hello mslovehate. It buffers just as good as it did before the update. The only thing I hate is when selecting a movie or going to the kids channel it is sluggish. Getting use to it now. Must be a programing glitch by netflix. Its not like they are asking to much from the Wii. I did and do sometimes get nights here and there were I cant it to do anything.

Is anyone else having an issue with their controllers not working the same way after the update? I have no hand pointer thing anymore. :(

no disappearing pointer for me but sometimes I will be pointing at a movie and the one next to it will play. Being I dont have cable and use netflix alot I am just getting used to it. Lets face it the wii is only a gaming console. Nintendo clearly didn't put much effort into the online part of the wii and used it as a gimmic to sell some consoles. Hope the Wii U gets better at this.

Lets face it the wii is only a gaming console. Nintendo clearly didn't put much effort into the online part of the wii and used it as a gimmic to sell some consoles. Hope the Wii U gets better at this.

The truth; it sucks. :lol:

Nintendo admitted to their mistakes and promised better online capabilities both for gaming and other utilities long before we even knew the WiiU's name, so I'd imagine they'l get it right and then some come our next Nintendo console.

Back