new 360?

I doubt it. There was some rumours about a 360 with a build in HD-DVD player.
Maybe it was just the upcoming version with the 65nm processor?

so there might be a new 360 with hd player? weird

I've just heard that microsoft is already in develop of the next console after the 360, the 3rd generation Xbox

The new xbox is going to be released in March 2007. It will sport the 65nm cpu chip and may be sold in black only. Not confirmed if it will be sold in both colors yet. And no it will not have HD-DVD built in. THey are making a killing on the HD-DVD add-on.

Also with DirectX10 hitting next month or 2 you can bet your sweet a$$ that Microsoft,Sony, and Nintendo are going to be designing some sick machines for 2011.

Last edited:
Lethal said:
The new xbox is going to be released in March 2007. It will sport the 65nm cpu chip and may be sold in black only. Not confirmed if it will be sold in both colors yet. And no it will not have HD-DVD built in. THey are making a killing on the HD-DVD add-on.

Also with DirectX10 hitting next month or 2 you can bet your sweet a$$ that Microsoft,Sony, and Nintendo are going to be designing some sick machines for 2011.

hmm. so do you think i should wait march 07 for the new 360?

P.S that is too long!!!

$?wii?$ said:
hmm. so do you think i should wait march 07 for the new 360?

P.S that is too long!!!

There really is no reason to wait. The 360 right now is the best its ever been. You can rent new movies instead of going to blockbuster. You can purchase movies or your favorite TV shows. You can download entire seasons or just watch some music videos. Stuck in Gears of War? You can download a video stragedy guide to get your through. THe 360 is the future and right now is the time to buy.

Lethal said:

Source? I've heard no news of a new Xbox 360 anywhere.

Back