New bee needs help in Games and accessories

m_kk

WiiChat Member
Mar 8, 2008
Hi,

I just bought a wii although it is in shipment, I am pretty excited playing Action Games on it. If some one could help me with some good action games on wii something like call of duty.

I also want to take full advantage of the remote. So was wondering if there is a Gun remote for wii to play these games.

Thanks

If you're anywhere but Australia, Medal of Honor Heroes 2 is the best shooter game, as well as the game that best utilizes the Wiimote, thus far. Only get it if you have the ability to play online (and are anywhere but Australia); the single player is bad. The rest of the Wii first person shooter games are all crap, so avoid them.

Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles and Resident Evil 4 are also two great shooter games.

There is the Wii Zapper shell (as well as some offbrand knock offs), but the general concesus is that they're all crap and that you're better off just using the Wiimote without the gun shells.

Finally, although it does not utilize the Wii controls terribly well, the best game for the Wii that will be released this year is being released tonight at midnight at many places or otherwise tomorrow: Super Smash Brothers Brawl. I'd get a Classic Controller along with it. But I'd ONLY get it if you either have people locally to play it with you or if you can play online.

Thanks you for the suggestion fellas. I am in Canada and familiar with Medal of Honor so will probably get that for first try.

m_kk said:
Thanks you for the suggestion fellas. I am in Canada and familiar with Medal of Honor so will probably get that for first try.

Only get MOH: Heroes 2 IF you can play it online. The single player sucks.

Back