need help finding new games to buy

joeycain

WiiChat Member
Jan 22, 2007
i just bought a wii saturday. me and my friends have been playing every chance we get when we aren't working or sleeping. i was just wondering if all the games for the wii use the remote like wii sports does? and if they don't then which ones do? also any suggestions on new games?????

WarioWare, Rayman, Red Steel, Zelda
All great games, just make sure you got 2 nunchuks and wiimotes for Red Steel ( I hear it has awesome multiplayer ) and Rayman

Wario is up to 16 players? I think... anyway you pass the remote around for that one, and you gotta be fast ;)

Oh yeah, DBZ BT2 is also pretty good, takes a while to learn it though
1vs1 doesnt have much to offer but its cool, but you gotta unlock the chars first through story mod ( which is very easy and quick )

WarioWare is a great use of the wiimote it has up to 12 players sharing one controller (passing it around). You have to complete the single player mode before you unlock the multiplayer, but that doesn't take too long. The multiplayer is a ton of fun and fast paced. Madden is outstanding if you like football. The controls make Madden for the Wii awesome. Of course there is the ever popular and stunning Zelda TP which is a great single player game. I have all three of these and highly recommend them all.

as you were asking which games use the Wiimote like Wii Sports, I don't think there are many out (if any) at the moment, have you tried Wii Play? It comes with a remote, making the cost of the game around 5GBP. ($8?).

If you are looking for games that use the remote in a novel way, I don't think you can go far wrong with many titles that are out at the moment, all games have had mixed reviews bar The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, which seems to have had excellent reviews all round. The control system isn't quite as novel as Wii Sports, but works for the game very well and is not strenious to play.

Miragepie said:
All great games, just make sure you got 2 nunchuks and wiimotes for Red Steel ( I hear it has awesome multiplayer )
QUOTE]

Red steel does have cool multiplayer (it kinda feels like Goldeneye) which is a wonderful feeling...

but seriously, Zelda, WarioWare, Super Swing Golf is pretty fun, and excite truck

Back