1 Game!?!?

Taero said:
I for one am quite willing to play a friend and stand there like an r-tard shouting spirit bomb and then throwing my hands up and down, this to me puts it above the PS2 version, I wouldn't WANT to use the classic controller etc, I want to act out the moves and thrust my controller to dash towards them etc. Can you imagine that playing drunk? There would be screams of Ka-me-hame-ha left right and centre, would be awesome. Think I'll get that over Red Steel.

Haha drunken ka-me-hame-has would be the best thing ever. I think I might have to pick this game up just for that.

....wiiiiiii..... said:
where did you see tapion or wrath of dragon or whatever... i really wanna get dbz to.

It was airing on Cartoon Network last night, I believe. The original title of that movie was "Dragonfist Explosion!! If Goku can't do it, who can?"(龍拳爆発!!悟空がやらねば誰がやる) Isn't the villain in the movie also a playable character? According to the wikipedia on the game he's suppose to be playable.

I remember watching the movie years ago on a fansub VHS. definitely one of the more unforgettable titles especially with the strong focus on Chibi Trunks.

Geno said:
Hey every1. im in a bind that I need help with. i own Wii Sports, LoZ:TP, and Trauma Center:SO. I want to get a new game to buy, but the problem is i dont no which game to get. N.e. suggestions? thx

I'm in the exact same situation as you. Trauma Center started getting really hard and I wanted some kind of good pick-up-and-play game. My girlfriend has Rayman:RR and it's pretty fun, multiplayer is a blast. I was thinking about getting Excite Truck or Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam. What would you pick between those two?

Back