Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

New brawl idea

Discussion in 'Smash Brothers' started by laharyl, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. laharyl

laharyl WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 8212-9158-3319-6179
    8212-9158-3319-6179
    I dont know this just came to my head but i thought about a game to start here....ok heres the rules since there is really no way to tell who is top in the site i am suggesting we make a Challenge set up page. Ok so im going to start i think im good so i post in this thread and say Am looking for an opponent. Thats when whoever gets the to the post first gets the fight. We add each other on brawl for a 5 stock just smash ball brawl no other weapons. Then after the battle: Say if i win then i get back on here and put that i won the battle and i still get to be the one who gets challenged while the loser has to wait 3 days before they can rechallenge me. Anyone else can challenge me though and the battles will keep comming till i lose but remeber its first come only. You cannot challenge any one else in the thread just the leader. If i lose the battle then i lose title as best in wii chat and cant challenge the new leader for a week. I know its kind of lame but i thought it would be fun tell me what you guys think before i make the official thread.... ^_^ lots of critics would be nice and if you have some input dont hesitate to ask me to add in.:lol:

2. CantGetAWii

CantGetAWii WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 3099-0319-5478-2979
    3099-0319-5478-2979
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.