new characters

Tcgnr7992

WiiChat Member
Nov 7, 2007
youngstown ohio
Wii Online Code
8587-8243-0023-2412
hey do you guys think at all that nintendo needs to make a few new characters or something? i mean i love link,samus,mario, and everything that goes with them but i think maybe we need a new awesome character that not everyone knows about, someone a little mysterious, that will entice new people with a new series.

as the word is, there is the guy from disaster day of crisis.he is new and mysterious. its a new franchise too.

Well Nintendo is said to have a new project in the works, well that happens and if he/she ends up being mysterious remains to be seen. Simply rumors though.

Well Captain Olimar is relatively new. As our Olimar's Pikmin. And, of course Chibi Robo and the characters from Animal Crossing... they haven't been doing a horrible job.

and i dont mean literally mysterious but like not well known like link or mario

vashivihan said:
as the word is, there is the guy from disaster day of crisis.he is new and mysterious. its a new franchise too.

i belive his name is RAY, im looking forward to that game, looks like a great new franchise

I don't think Nintendo will be anywhere near how successful as they were with Link/ Samus/ Mario. It took them over 30 years to build a respectable dynasty of solid characters. I think they should go back to Donkey Kong, Star Fox and Kirby as well. They seemed like good characters, they just need more of a solid start and run in the "game".

Back